We are pleased to announce that the Department of Landscape Architecture, Faculty of Agriculture – IPB University will be organizing The 5th International Symposium for the Sustainable Landscape Development (The 5th ISSLD).
Date: 22,23 AND 24 SEPTEMBER 2020
ONLINE BY ZOOM OR GOOGLE MEET
The theme of the upcoming symposium is: Landscape Transformation with the Sub-themes as follows:
1. The role of man in landscape transformation
2. Transformation for the future sustainable landscape
3. Ecological approach for landscape development
4. Landscape Horticulture
The Speakers are:
• Dr. Ricardo Riveros (President of IFLA Americas) – Keynote Speaker
• Dr. Salma Samaha (Chair of IFLA EAA Committee) – Invited Speaker
We call for Papers with the important dates as follows:
First Announcement : 08 Mei 2020
Second Announcement : 08 June 2020
Abstract Submission Deadline 1 : 10 July 2020
Abstract Submission Deadline 2 : 24 July 2020
Abstract Acceptance Announcement : 07 August 2020
Full Paper Submission Deadline : 04 September 2020
Final Registration and Payment : 04 September 2020
The 5th ISSLD Webinar : 22,23,24 September 2020
All accepted paper will be published in one of publications below:
• Bioflux Advance of Environmental Science (AES) – SJR Q4 Environmental Science (miscellaneous)
• IOP Earth and Environmental Science (EES), Scopus indexed,
• Indonesian Landscape Journal (Jurnal Lanskap Indonesia), peer reviewed journal, SINTA indexed, ISSN 1907-3933, e-ISSN 2087-9059
For more information and registration please check our website: http://arl.faperta.
Submission of the abstract/full paper can be sent via email to the Symposium Secretariat: seminar_arl@apps.
The symposium organizer cordially invites academics, practitioners, scholars, researchers and policy makers of any government to participate or to present their paper in The 5th ISSLD. We also welcome and highly encourage undergraduates and postgraduate students to present ONLINE of their research proposal, literature reviews, findings or issues in this symposium with a special registration fee. There will be awards for the Best of 3 of Oral presentation and Poster Video presentation.
Please extend this announcement and the poster to your colleagues and networks. Thank you for your kind help and attention.