The SHARE scholarship is a full scholarship for S1 student exchange activities among ASEAN countries. This scholarship is funded by the European Union. After the registration of Batch 1 has been opened, this time Batch 2 registration will be opened. There are hundreds of candidates from ASEAN countries who will be accepted to join the student exchange program.
Student exchange activities funded by SHARE Scholarship are held for one semester starting from January to June 2017. Currently the participating universities are spread across eight ASEAN countries, one of which is Indonesia.
The SHARE scholarships for the ASEAN student exchange include tuition, living expenses, pp plane tickets, health insurance, allowance allowance, study materials, and visa fees.
▪ Cambodia: Royal University of Phnom Penh, University of Cambodia, Phnom Penh International University, National University of Management Cambodia
▪ Indonesia: University of Indonesia, Diponegoro University, Bogor Agricultural University, Bina Nusantara University
▪ Laos PDR: National University of Laos
▪ Malaysia: Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, Taylor’s University Malaysia, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Universiti Malaysia Sabah
▪ Myanmar: University of Yangon, Mandalay University, Myanmar Maritime University, Yangon University of Economics
▪ Philippines: University of the Philippines, University of Santo Tomas, De La Salle University, Ateneo de Manila University
▪ Thailand: Chulalongkorn University, Payap University, King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi, Thammasat University
▪ Vietnam: Viet Nam National University, Hanoi University of Science and Technology, Ho Chi Minh University of Technology and Education, Hue University
1. Candidate must have completed at least two (2) semesters at the university of origin
2. Candidates must be citizens of ASEAN members
3. Candidates must be students of participating universities
See also S1 Scholarship for Students and Students
1. Letters of acceptance (LoA) from the host university (Candidates may only apply for scholarships in English language preface).
2. Letter of endorsement from the university of origin
3. The last academic transcript (in English)
4. Copy of passport
5. Recent photograph (passport size)
The first step, applicants must first apply to participating universities in SHARE Scholarship as listed above. Each university has a different deadline. It’s good that registration is done earlier to get the LoA as it appears in the application document.
Subsequent to the scholarship registration, candidates can apply online on the SHARE page