SHARE is a programme by EU and ASEAN to strengthen regional co-operation and enhance the quality, regional competitiveness and internationalization of ASEAN higher education institutions and students. SHARE is a flagship project of the ASEAN education sector that aims to promote regional harmonization of higher education and to provide ASEAN scholarship supported by the European Erasmus scholarship, thereby facilitating the establishment of the platform for ASEAN students to support the people-centered ASEAN community. SHARE scholarship is providing a funding to support student exchanges from and to ASEAN countries and even from ASEAN to European countries. SHARE scholarship offers a fully-funded, one semester exchange for undergraduate students from selected universities across the ASEAN region. SHARE scholarship is partnering with 32 universities in 8 ASEAN countries and 10 universities in 10 Europe countries (see details on : http://www.share-asean.eu/activities/scholarship).
Bogor Agricultural University has been joining and collaborating with SHARE scholarship for 3 batches (batch 2, batch 3, and batch 4) since 2016, along with Bina Nusantara University, University of Indonesia, and Diponegoro University. There were 88 out-going applicants pursuing their studies outside Indonesia and there were 25 Bogor Agricultural University’s students who received SHARE scholarship to support their studies in 13 universities in 7 countries (Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Malaysia, Poland, and Netherlands). On the other hand, there were 46 incoming students to Bogor Agricultural University in which 17 of them who come from 8 universities from 5 countries (Malaysia, Myanmar, Vietnam, Philippines, and Laos) were accepted in our university with scholarship.
Announcement : Status of the SHARE Scholarships Scheme
Letter to SHARE universities – extension of SHARE
The application for SHARE Scholarships for the odd semester of 2018-2019 (June-December 2018) will not open. We hope that the application for SHARE Scholarships will be opened on the even semester of 2018-2019 (January-July 2019). We will keep you informed about this. However, students are welcomed to looking for a Letter of Acceptance from the partner universities before proposing for SHARE Scholarship in the even semester of 2018-2019. Students are required to send the applications through International Collaboration Office (ICO) IPB.
You may find the detailed information on the attached file
Register to SHARE Platform and Scholarship
You are student in a University of the SHARE program, you have completed at least 2 semesters at your university and you are a national of an ASEAN Member State. Apply for a SHARE Mobility and Scholarship HERE
The SHARE scholarship programme offers a fully-funded, one semester exchange for undergraduate students from selected universities across the ASEAN region. Nuffic will also facilitate capacity-building workshop for universities that are willing to enhance their internationalisation process, student mobility and the use of the new credit transfer systems.
For the pilot batch of the scholarship programme, SHARE has partnered with a number of ASEAN universities to implement the scholarship programme. In the third batch of the scholarship programme from August to December 2017, the following universities will participate in the SHARE scholarship scheme:
- Cambodia: Royal University of Phnom Penh, University of Cambodia, Phnom Penh International University, National University of Management Cambodia
- Indonesia: Universitas Indonesia, Universitas Diponegoro, Bogor Agricultural University, Bina Nusantara University
- Lao PDR: National University of Laos, Savannakhet University, Souphanouvong University, Champasack University
- Malaysia: The National University of Malaysia (UKM), Taylor’s University Malaysia, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Universiti Malaysia Sabah
- Myanmar: University of Yangon, Mandalay University, Myanmar Maritime University, Yangon University of Economics
- Philippines: University of the Philippines, University of Santo Tomas, De La Salle University, Ateneo de Manila University
- Thailand: Chulalongkorn University, Payap University, King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi, Thammasat University
- Vietnam: Viet Nam National University, Hanoi University of Science and Technology, Ho Chi Minh University of Technology and Education, Hue University
- University of Applied Sciences Upper Austria, Austria
- University of Ghent, Belgium
- Université Paul Sabatier – Toulouse III, France
- University of Duisburg-Essen, Germany
- University College Cork, Ireland
- University of Groningen, The Netherlands
- Warsaw School of Economics, Poland
- Uppsala University, Sweden
- University of Murcia, Spain
- Tomas Bata University, Czech Republic
SHARE Application Process
Step 1 – Apply to a SHARE participating university
The universities listed above have confirmed their available international courses for the second semester, starting in 2017. The list of universities above will be updated when universities confirm the availability of their international courses.
Application for the universities listed are already open now. Deadlines for universities may vary. Please consult with the university’s International Relations Office for information on the university’s application procedures.
Candidates are strongly advised to request admission as early as possible.
Step 2 – Apply for SHARE Scholarship
Online applications for the SHARE Scholarship will be available later. Please contact SHARE Officer for IPB below to find out the foregoing date and the deadline for scholarship application.
- Candidate should have completed at least two (2) semesters at their home university
- Candidate must be a national of an ASEAN Member State
- Candidate should be a student of a participating university
- Letter of acceptance from host university (Candidates can only apply for a scholarship for selectedEnglish-taught courses)
- Letter of endorsement from home university
- Recent academic transcript (in English)
- Copy of valid passport
- Recent photograph (passport size)
SHARE Scholarship Coverage:
- Tuition fee
- Living allowance
- Return airfare (domestic and international)
- Health insurance
- Settling-in allowance
- Study materials
- Visa costs
- Scholarship duration is for one semester
Find the detailed information HERE
Contact Person for IPB
- SHARE Coordinator for IPB: Lindawati Kartika, SE, MSi (email: firstname.lastname@example.org, mobile phone: +62-811-1121-801
- SHARE Officer for IPB: Kharisma Fitri Hapsari, SE (email: email@example.com, mobile phone: +62-8964-6409-725