Go International Plus
“Erasmus+ Key Action 107 (Mobility with Partner Countries)”
Georg-August-Universität Göttingen (UGOE), GERMANY
Summer semester 2020 (4 months)
The Georg-August-Universität Göttingen (UGOE) offers student mobility for studies with financial coverage include travel support (1.500 EUR) and individual support (850 EUR per month). The receiving institution will not ask the grantee to pay fees for tuition, registration, examinations or for access to laboratory and library facilities during his/her mobility period. Nevertheless, the grantee may be charged a fee on the same basis as local students for costs such as student unions and the use of study-related materials or equipment.
The grant holder is insured by a central Group Insurance, which will be centrally organised by the Project Coordination Team upon successful nomination. The insurance costs (approximately 0,99 EUR per day) are deducted from the individual support. Please note that there was a change in German legislation related to the residence title for study purposes. In the future, all incoming international students are required to get a German public health insurance. The law affects all mobilities from October 2018 onwards. The German public health insurance costs approx. 90-100 € per month. You will be informed upon your arrival/during the introductory days how to get this insurance.
In the framework of this call for applications within the Erasmus+ Programme, persons with disadvantaged backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply and, in cases of equal qualification, aptitude and expertise, they will be given preferential consideration in selection.
The Erasmus+ Programme promotes equal opportunities and inclusion for all participants regardless of gender, age, sexual orientation, religion or ideology, disability and chronic illness, ethnic and social background. The actions aim at facilitating the access to the participants with disadvantaged groups and special needs. The University of Göttingen and Institut Pertanian Bogor recognize that faculty, staff, and students need an environment in which they are respected and valued for their contributions in order to work and study effectively. This applies irrespective of their age, (dis)ability, gender, sexual orientation or identity, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, ethnic origin, and religion and belief.
IPB students (Master’s in Forestry Sciences OR Agricultural Sciences)
- English language certificate of minimum B2 level (TOEFL/IELTS/TOEIC, etc.; NOT Prediction), which should not be more than 2 years old at the time you are submitting it
- Copies of passport
- Copies of official academic transcripts and Bachelor’s certificate (English version)
- CV in Europass format
- Recommendation letter
- Study plan on courses to take, minimum 30 ECTS, by referring to UGOE’s website
- Please email softcopies of all the required documents to email@example.com (cc: to firstname.lastname@example.org) AND collect all the hardcopies to our office in red plastic folder during any working hours, by November 22nd, 2019 (Friday) at the latest.
- Interview will be conducted whenever necessary within November 22nd-23rd, 2019.
- If you have any inquiry please kindly come to our office, DM our Instagram or email us by format: Erasmus+GOE_YourName_StudentID_INQUIRY to the following addresses: email@example.com (cc to: firstname.lastname@example.org)