Starting in 2018, IPB opens an International Class for Full Degree Admission. There are three departments that open the International Class, namely:
- Faculty of Veterinary Medicine (FKH), for further information please refer to here
- Department of Food Science and Technology (ITP), Faculty of Agricultural Engineering and Technology, for further information please refer to here
- Department of Agroindustrial Engineering (TIN), Faculty of Agricultural Engineering and Technology, for further information please refer to here
The International program selection method is the same as the UTM (Ujian Tengah Masuk; entrance exam) pathway method through written examinations in English. Written examinations include Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology, and Physics. Specifically for the Veterinary Study Program, there will be test materials on Veterinary Medicine.
The tuition fees for international classes can be seen at http://admisi.ipb.ac.id/biaya-pendidikan/
The International Class participants must meet the following requirements:
- Indonesian or foreign citizen
- Graduate of either domestic or foreign science-based high school class in last 3 years (by the time of submission)
- Physically and mentally healthy
The capacity of the International class for FKH is 30 students, whereas ITP and TIN it is 25 students each.
Registration is carried out through online submission at: utm.ipb.ac.id
Submission Period: Middle of May – Beginning of July
Entrance Exam Period: Mid of July
Exam Result Announcement: End of July